With its serrated edge and large cutting surface, the innovative Supercut universal blade cuts easily and accurately through ingredients like hard and soft vegetables while remaining sharp for significantly longer. Fish, meat and herbs are also easy to cut.
Food Processor 1250 Watt Colour of body dark grey / brushed stainless steel
Saves on space, not on possibilities thanks to 50 functions
Supercut blade. Goes through thick and thin.
1250 watts of power open up all kinds of possibilities.
Optimal power with 1250 watts, so you can handle difficult tasks and large quantities. You'll get the desired consistency in perfect quality — with exceptional speed and thorough results, even with particularly demanding doughs such as yeast doughs and bread doughs.
Optimal settings for any task.
With an infinitely variable speed with LED display, as well as a function for optimal crushing and a pulse function for working in intervals (e.g. when crushing ice), it couldn't be easier.
Safety included. Always on the safe side.
Thanks to the lid latch on the plastic mixing bowl and the mixer attachment, maximum safety is guaranteed at all times when operating the compact food processor.
- Stepless speed setting, moment and pulse function, LED user guidance
- Big 3.9 l transparent plastic mixing bowl for 750 g flour + ingredients (maximum 1.5 kg of dough mixture) including lid with funnel and stuffer
- 1.5 litre liquidiser for mixing, blending and chopping
- Mini chopper with QuattroBlade for chopping smaller quantities of herbs, meat, cheese, vegetables, fruits etc.
- Supercut multifunctional knife for constantly perfect chopping results
- Reversible slicing (thick and thin) and reversible grating (coarse and fine) discs
- Discs stainless steel
- Disc holder for extra stability
- Plastic dough tool and whisking disc
- Citrus press
- Integrated cable storage
- Safety locking lids
- Rubber suction feet for extra stability
|Product name / Commercial code||MCM68861GB|
|Product name/family||Kitchen machines|
|Number of outputs (Stck)||2|
|Number of output positions (Stck)||1|
|Material of the body||Plastic|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||430 x 250 x 300 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||6.0 kg|
|Preselectable processing time|
|Power on indicator|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
- 1 accessory found for Food Processor:
Currently there are no scale drawings available