|Herb Roasted Potato||Garnish||Herb Crusted Lamb Loin|
Herb Crusted Potato
- In a heated medium pan, add butter and potatoes.
- Fry and coat potato with butter.
- Add garlic, herbs and oil set aside from searing the lamb.
- Season with salt and pepper, then roast potatoes in oven for 6 minutes at 190C.
- Garnish with sea salt crystal and fresh ground pepper just before serving.
Herb Crusted Lamb Loin
- Rub lamb loin with chopped garlic, salt and pepper powder.
- In a heated medium pan, add in 2 tablespoons of oil and sear the marinated lamb loin.
- Once all sides are seared, remove loin from pan and roast loins in oven for about 5 minutes at 180C.
- Set aside the pan from searing the lamb, and cool the loins once removed from oven. Mix the herbs and crumbs together, and place them on a flat tray or plate.
- When the lamb has cooled, soak it with beaten egg. Then coat the loins with the herbs and crumb mixture.
- Shallow fry the loins with the remaining clean oil and remove once the crust is crisp and light brown.
- Slice the loins and garnish with sea salt crystal and fresh ground pepper. Please complete part 2 and part 3 before serving.
- In a heated medium pan, add cooking oil. Then fry white onion, zucchini and eggplant.
- Fry till softened, then add bell peppers.
- Add butter, garlic, herbs, tomato puree and season with salt and pepper.
- Increase the heat, and add blended tomatoes and chicken stock.
- Bring to boil and allow mixture to simmer till vegetables is fully cooked, and the gravy has reduced.
- Garnish with sea salt crystal, extra virgin olive oil and fresh ground pepper just before serving.
MultiTalent Food Processor
Saves on space, not on possibilities thanks to 50 functions
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.