Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Roasted Vegetables
Preparation for Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC in ‘Fan Mode’.
- Season loin with mustard, salt and pepper.
- Lay bacon slices on the tray, place the seasoned loin on the bacon, then wrap the bacon around loin.
- Tie the wrapped loin with a butcher string, then roast it for 20 minutes.
- Brush the roasted loin with honey and vinegar, then add cut vegetables and cherry tomatoes to the baking tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the loin and vegetables for another 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve whole.
Preparation for Sauce
- Peel, deseed and cut the apples into cubes. Season apples with cinnamon powder.
- In a heated pan, warm the sugar till it turns light brown, then add butter.
- Mix the seasoned apple into the heated mixture, till the apples soften.
- Blend the softened apples with the MaxoMixx hand blender till they turn into puree.
- Serve the roasted pork loin with the apple sauce.
Serie 8 - Oven
No matter which oven you're looking for. Easy to operate or made to the highest standards of technology and design: With our ovens in Series 2 to Series 8, you're guaranteed to find the right model.