1. Heat up the full-cream milk on medium heat. Add Cardamom, and let it infuse in the milk for about 25 minutes.
2. Blend the cashew nuts, almonds and pistachios together.
3. Cut the green and red apples into cubes, and soak them in salted water.
4. Strain off the cardamom from the infused milk, then add condensed milk.
5. Stir the mixture continuously on high heat. Add sugar in between intervals and keep stirring.
6. Add nutmeg, cinnamon powder and chopped nuts (in step 2) to the milk.
7. Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
8. Serve warm or chilled, and add apple cubes upon serving.
Serie 8 | Hood and Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also prevents hands from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.