Installation methods and measurements may vary from model to model - check the installation manual or consult your contractor for more details.
A quick guide on best practices for installing your Bosch home appliances
- Install the cooker hood in a dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Always mount the cooker hood over the center of the hob.
- Maintain the required minimum distance between the hob and hood.
- For induction hobs, a minimum distance of 500mm from the hood is required.
- For gas hobs, a minimum distance of 650mm from the hood is required.
- The height of the cooker hood is adjustable - the hood can be extended or retracted.
- Please refer to the dimensions shown in the table below before using the adjustable cover.
- Once the height is adjusted, the brackets and screws can be fixed on the wall with brackets and screws.