A quick guide on best practices for installing your Bosch home appliance
Installation methods and measurements may vary from model to model – check the installation manual or consult your contractor for more details.
All installation, regulation and adaptation to other types of gas must be carried out by an authorised installation technician, respecting all applicable regulations, standards and the country's electrical and gas supply companies' specifications.
- Ensure that the plug of the unit can be connected to a nearby power socket to enable ignition.
- Before installing the appliance, check that it is suitable for the type of gas (Town Gas, LPG) you are using. Our hobs only work with the type of gas indicated in its specifications.
- All our gas hobs come with factory fitted rubber seals for installation. Sealing with silicone gel is not advised.
- In accordance with regulations, the appliance should be installed in a well-ventilated area so that combustible gases can disperse over time.
- For safety reasons, the gas supply hose should not be placed near movable objects, to avoid dislodgement.
* Measurements indicated are for reference purpose. Refer to instruction manual for measurements specific to the appliance model.