|Pasta Dough||Filling and Sauce||Garnishing|
|250g Double O (00) Flour||
250g Minced Chicken
1 Large Red Chilli - De-seeded and Chopped
||To Taste Salt|
|1½ Eggs - Beaten||4 Shallots - Chopped||3 Tablespoons Butter||To Taste Cracked Black Pepper|
|A Pinch Turmeric Powder||6 Cloves Garlic - Chopped||1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce||To Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Optional)|
|2 Tablespoons Water||5g Fresh Basil Leaves - Chopped||To Taste Salt||To Garnish Parsley - Chopped|
|Excess Flour for Dusting||1 Bird’s Eye Chilli - De-seeded and Chopped||To Taste White Pepper Powder|
|1 Large Green Chilli - De-seeded and Chopped|
1. Methods for Pasta Dough
1. Fit the Dough Hook Attachment to your kitchen machine, and add beaten eggs into mixing bowl. At setting “5”, gradually add the double O flour into the mixing bowl and a pinch of turmeric powder. Add a little water to give moisture.
2. Maintain at setting “5” and mix until a crumbly texture is formed. Knead the mixture to form a dough, cling wrap the dough and set aside in the fridge for about 2 hours.
2. Methods for Filling
3. Chop shallots, garlic and fresh basil leaves.
4. De-seed and chop the green chilli, red chilli and bird’s eye chilli.
5. Mix the minced meat, chopped bird’s eye chilli, basil leaves, 2 tablespoons chopped shallots, 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, and fish sauce in a bowl. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
3. Methods for Ravioli
6. Using the pasta attachment at setting 3, roll the rested dough into a flat sheet. Fold and run through roller again, to smoothen the sheet and dust with excess flour to prevent sticking.
7. Brush the pasta sheets with water, and place spoonfuls of fillings on one of the sheets, leaving some spacing in-between fillings, to desired size. Brush water around fillings, and seal with another layer of pasta sheet.
8. Use the back of a ring mould to shape the ravioli and dust with flour to prevent sticking. Use the ring mould to cut out the shaped raviolis and pinch the edges to seal the ravioli tightly.
9. Prepare a boiling pot of water with salt to blanch the Ravioli.
10. Boil Ravioli for about 3-5 minutes depending on size made, then strain the ravioli and keep the water.
4. Methods for Sauce
11. While boiling the ravioli, lightly heat butter in a non-stick pan, and fry remaining shallots, garlic, green chilli and red chilli.
12. Add about 6 tablespoons of the water from boiling ravioli, to form an emulsion and add in the cooked ravioli.
13. Serve ravioli with sauce, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with parsley and olive oil.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also prevents hands from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.
MUM5 Kitchen Machine
The powerful kitchen machine for versatility when cooking and baking.