|300g Beef - Sliced thinly||1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar||1 Tablespoon Garlic|
|20ml Cooking Oil||1 Tablespoon Gochujang Sauce - Optional||1 Tablespoon White Onion|
|3 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce||150g White Cabbage - Sliced Thinly||Salt - To Taste|
|1 Tablespoon Mirin||50g Carrot - Sliced Thinly||White Pepper Powder - To Taste|
|1 Tablespoon Honey|
1. Chop and blend the white onion and garlic.
2. Mix the sliced beef with soy, mirin, honey, sugar, garlic, onion and hot sauce and leave them to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. In a medium pan, heat up the oil, then fry the marinated beef for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the sliced carrots and cabbage to the beef and stir fry them well for about 2 minutes.
5. Season with white pepper and salt. Cover the pan with a lid and allow the ingredients to simmer for a couple of minutes.
6. Place the stir fry in a dish and serve warm.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.