Crispy Chicken with Sanzha Sauce, Kiwi Fruit and Peaches Salsa
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1. Caramelize sugar with ginger and 6tbsps water. Add the extra water when sugar has turned golden brown follow by the hawthorn fruit slices. Bring mixture to boil and simmer for 15-20mins.
2. Strain the Sanzha water and discard the dried fruit pieces. Add the hawthorn flakes to the Sanzha water and simmer for another five minutes to soften the flakes.
3. Puree flakes in the MUM8 HomeProfessional Kitchen Machine blender attachment and add the maltose. Mix well and set aside.
4. Season chicken with MAGGI Seasoning Sauce and ginger juice. Add beaten egg and mix well. Dust chicken pieces with potato starch and deep fry till golden brown and crispy.
5. Mixed diced fruits together. Mix the fried chicken pieces with hawthorn berries sauce and serve topped with the fresh fruit salsa.
Kitchen Machine Styline MUM52110
A powerful kitchen machine that boasts an award-winning design and exceptional Bosch quality, the MUM5 is a true all-rounder.
Sold to millions – tested by millions
Whatever your needs, Bosch offers the right kitchen machine to give you perfect results when preparing meals.