|28 Egg Yolks||2 Tablespoons Meyer’s Rum (optional)|
|2 Whole Eggs||1 Tablespoon Flour|
|400g Softened Butter||1 Tablespoon Five Spice Powder|
|200g Condensed Milk||Excess Softened Butter|
|400g Icing Sugar||Baking Paper for Lining|
|2 Tablespoons Milk Powder|
1. Using the Beating Whisk Attachment, cream softened butter in Kitchen Machine, for about 20 minutes at speed setting “7” (or high speed) and set aside.
2. In another separate mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks and whole eggs at speed setting “6”. Add in icing sugar and whisk for about 20 Minutes. Then, add in condensed milk and mix well.
3. While whisking the eggs and icing sugar, preheat oven to 180°C using the ‘Bottom Heating’ mode. Brush a baking tin with butter and line the tin with baking paper. Heat the lined baking tin in the oven.
4. Fold the egg mixture into the butter mixture, mixing them well. Then, sieve in the milk powder, five spice powder, flour, and add rum if desired.
5. Spread about 2 tablespoons of cake mixture evenly onto the lined baking tin.
6. Cover the tin with a piece of baking paper to prevent charring and bake the first layer for 5 minutes.
7. Remove first layer from oven, popping bubbles if any is present and flatten the layer with a flat surface. Spread the next layer of cake mixture evenly, and bake for 5 minutes with‘Grill Mode’ at ‘Level 1’
8. Repeat the baking process described in step 7, until the tin is full.
9. Flip the cake over, on a wire rack and let it cool. Trim edges off before serving.
Serie | 8 Combi-steam oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.
OptiMUM Kitchen Machine
The new OptiMUM kitchen machine has a brand new elegant design. Ensuring perfect results every time with its integrated weighing scales, SensorControl, automatic functions and 1500 W motor.