|Ingredients Apple Filling||Ingredients for Pastry|
Preparation for Apple filling
- Peel and cut an apple into cubes.
- Heat up 200g of water in a pan then add lemon juice and apple cubes.
- Boil water and simmer the apples till they turn tender.
- Blend the cooked apple till a puree texture is formed.
Preparation for Apple Tart
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C. Cut an apple into thin slices.
- Add lemon juice to the water, then add apples in. Blanch apple slices for 2 minutes till the apples soften.
- Dust a pastry puff dough with flour, and roll it to a 1mm thickness.
- Cut the puff pastry dough into strips of 25cm by 5cm.
- Spread apple filling across the strips, and apple slices overlapping each other.
- Roll dough from left to right to form a rose.
- Brush the muffin tray with butter and fill it with rose-shaped tarts.
- Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.
Serie 8 - Hood
To make sure that you only smell what you really want to smell when you're cooking, we have developed a range of particularly powerful cooker hoods. In addition, insulation and a low-noise drive make them so quiet that you and your guests will barely hear a thing.
Serie 8 - Oven
We’ve designed our Series 8 ovens with features to fit every need. Whether its safety, convenience or capacity, Bosch Series 8 ovens offer the perfect solution.
CleverMixx Hand Blender
A perfect blend of convenience and design. Compact, simple to use and easy to clean- hand blenders are best for creating and preparing soups, fillings or dips.