Installation methods and measurements may vary from model to model – check the installation manual or consult your contractor for more details.
A quick guide on best practices for installing your Bosch home appliances
- The appliance plug must always be accessible.
- Ensure that the appliance is installed on a clean, level and firm surface.
- Keep the cooling grille at the front of the dryer clear.
- Level the dryer using the threaded feet with the aid of a spirit level.
*Please note that this is applicable to both condenser and vented dryers.
- Connect to an AC socket.
- The mains voltage and the voltage shown on the rating plate must be the same.
- The connected load and necessary fuse protection are specified on the rating plate.
* Please note that this is applicable to both condenser and vented dryers.