1. Secure the dishwasher to the cabinet using a bracket or through the side openings of the appliance.
2. For fully integrated models, the door panel should weigh between 2.5kg - 8.0kg.
The door panel must be resistant to steam and moisture.
3. Ensure there is enough clearance between the front door panel and plinth, so that the door can be opened and closed smoothly without obstruction.
Amount of clearance needed depends on the thickness of the door panel and the height of the dishwasher.
4. The electric plug, water supply and drainage hoses should be placed on either the left or right side of the dishwasher. Ensure the plug and hoses can extend at least 60cm so that the dishwasher can be pulled out from the cabinet for maintenance without having to unplug the hoses and power cables. Be sure to disconnect the power and water supply before any maintenance work.
5. An opening of 100mm x 50mm is recommended to allow the electric plug, AquaStop water inlet and water outlet to pass through the side or back panel of the kitchen cabinet comfortably.