Food cooked in hot steam not only tastes wonderfully tender and juicy, it's also healthier. Flavours, vitamins and minerals are retained. And the best thing is that you can cook at three levels at the same time without the odours from the various dishes mixing. And another plus point: Because Bosch steam cookers have integrated water tanks, no direct water connection is needed.
Serie | 8 Built-in oven with steam function Stainless steel HSG636ES1
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.
Healthier enjoyment with our steam cookers.
- Electronic clock
- Child lock, Residual heat indicator, Automatic switch off, Start and Stop button, door contact switch
- Integral cooling fan
- Electrical connection rating: 3600 W
- Length of mains cable: 120 cm
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm) : 595 x 594 x 548
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm): 585 - 595 x 560 - 568 x 550
|Width of the product (mm)||594 mm|
|Height of the product (mm)||595 mm|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||71 l|
|Cooking method||Bottom heat, Conventional heat, Defrost, fermentation, Full width grill, Half width grill, Hot Air-Eco, Hot air grilling, low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, pre-heating, Regeneration, Steam 100%, warming|
|Highlights||Child-proof Lock, ecoClean, Fast Pre-heating function|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Energy consumption convection (kWh)||0.69 kWh|
|Adjustable temperatures (°C)||30 - 100 °C|
|Door opening||Drop down|