Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
Serie | 6 30 cm Induction Ceramic Hob
The induction hob: cook fast, clean and safely while using very little energy.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic hob.
- 2 Induction cooking zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Cooking zones:
1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power level 2,200 W) Induction
1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3,700 W) Induction
- Comfort profile (ceramic front facette with stainless steel side trim)
- Can be combined with other Bosch hobs
- DirectSelect touch control panel
- Switch off timer for every cooking zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
- QuickStart Function
- ReStart Function
- 2 stage residual heat indicator
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 306 x 527
- Length of main cable: 110 cm
- Electrical connection rating: 3,700 W
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 270 x 490-500
- 3 accessories found for 30 cm Induction Ceramic Hob:
Recently viewed items