Installation methods and measurements may vary from model to model – check the installation manual or consult your contractor for more details.
A quick guide on best practices for installing your Bosch home appliances
Level the appliance using a spirit level. Incorrect leveling may result in intense noise, vibrations and "wandering"
1. Loosen the lock nuts using a WA17 wrench, by turning it in a clockwise direction.
2. Check the alignment of the washer dryer with a spirit level and adjust the height of the appliance feet if necessary. All four appliance feet must stand firmly on the ground.
3. After adjustment, hold the foot firmly and tighten the lock nuts with the WA17 wrench by turning in an anti-clockwise direction
Left-hand and Right-hand Connections
The washing machine can be connected to the water inlet and outlet either on its left or right side.
The following water inlet accessories are available from customer service:
- An extension for Aqua-Stop or cold water supply hose (approx. 2.50m) if available.
- A longer supply hose (approx. 2.20m) for standard model
Water can be discharged via a siphon, sink, stand pipe or gully
1. Left-hand connection
2. Right-hand connection
1. Water Connection
1. Connect the water supply hose to the water tap (3/4” = 26.4 mm) and to the appliance.
2. Open the water tap carefully, checking for the leakages and tighten if necessary.
2. Drainage into a wash basin
If the attached drainage hose slips out of the washbasin due to high water pressure when draining the washing machine, leaking water may cause damage. Secure the drainage hose to prevent it from slipping out of the sink.
If the end of the drainage hose is immersed in the drained water, water may be drawn back into the appliance!
- The plug must not be in the plug hole.
- When the water is being pumped out of the washing machine, check that the water drains away quickly enough.
- The end of the drainage hose must not be immersed in the drained water.
3. Drainage into a siphon
If the drainage hose slips off the siphon connection due to high water pressure when draining the washing machine, leaking water may cause damage. Connection point must be secured with hose clip, Ø 24–40 mm
4. Drainage into a plastic pipe with rubber sleeve or into a gully
If the drainage hose slips off the plastic pipe due to high water pressure when draining the washing machine, leaking water may cause damage. Secure the drainage hose to prevent it from slipping out.