Always at hand and ready when you need it. With the accessory set (crevice nozzle and upholstery nozzle as well as furniture brush for specific variants) you easily get into those hard-to-reach places. Furthermore, the accessory set ensures excellent cleaning results on upholstery such as sofas and armchairs.
Bagless Canister vacuum cleaner bagless BGS4UGOGB Runn'n
Compact but robust. At your fingertips when you need it.
- Powerful, clean and fast. And no bag.
SensorBagless™ Technology: Minimized maintenance. No follow up costs.
- QuattroPower System: Bosch's performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption
- Continuous performance monitoring thanks to SensorControl System
- Cleaning performance class C on carpets
- Class A best cleaning performance class on hard floor according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013)
- SilenceSound System™: innovative insulation materials, optimized airflow and sound reduced accessories result in a quiet operation
- Noise level: 75 dB(A)
- Energy efficiency class A
- Filter cleaning: Little maintenance effort due to EasyClean System.
- CrossFlow System for efficient dust separation.
- Washable HEPA hygienic filter: suitable for allergy sufferers. Reaches dust re-emission class A
- Compact size
- Easy handling for removal and emptying of the dust box.
- 2 convenient appliance handles
- Especially quiet switchable roller nozzle SilentClean Premium for extra powerful cleaning performance
- 2 part accessory: upholstery nozzle and crevice tool
- XXL upholstery nozzle: extra-wide for faster cleaning of upholstered furniture
- Extra long crevice tool
- Telescopic tube
- Variable suction control
- Ergo grip handle
- Dust container capacity: XL
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- Operating radius: 9.2 m
- 2 large fixed wheels / 1 swivel wheel for stability and maneuverability
- Weight: 5.8 kg (cylinder only)
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 28 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Cleaning performance class carpet: C
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: A
- Sound power level: 75 dB(A)
- Measurements and calculations of values are based on Regulation (EU) No. 666/2013.
Measurements and calculations of values which are not described in greater detail in this regulation, are performed according to EN 60312-1:2013.
|Product name / Commercial code||BGS4UGOGB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Main colour of product||Black|
|Secondary colour I||black-grey|
|Type of tube||TT L32 LO nCL SI/BL OM|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||283 x 320 x 460 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||5.8 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||9.2 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||8.3 kg|
|Filter||HEPA H 13|
|Filter/bag material||without dust bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Bagged vacuum cleaner||Bagless|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||9 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Accessory storage||Not integrated|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
A sensor continuously monitors the cleaning performance of the vacuum cleaner. The appliance always vacuums at the optimum performance level and reduces the amount of cleaning required to a minimum as a result.
The QuattroPower System is Bosch’s high performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption. This highly efficient system is based on the unique combination of HiSpin Motor, High Performance nozzle, optimized air seals and efficient dust separation system.
Class A Performance Hardfloor
The hard floor cleaning performance class measures the dust pick-up on hard floors with crevices and joints. The better the hard floor cleaning performance class, the more thorough the in-depth cleaning results of floors with crevices and gaps like tiles and floor boards.
- 2 accessories found for Bagless Canister vacuum cleaner bagless:
Recently viewed items