The DripStop function is a built-in control in the iron, which independently controls the temperature of the water flow. This prevents water droplets and unsightly water marks on fabrics. After all, there is nothing more annoying than having to put a garment back in the washing basket instead of being able to place it on the pile of ironed laundry. DripStop also works even at low temperatures.
TDA1070GB white / Smokey blue
Simply good – brand quality without frippery.
- Power: 2200 Watt max.
- Palladium-glissée ceramic soleplate soleplate with steam channels and 3-phase-layout - ideal steam distribution and superb gliding
- Continuous steam 30 g/min
- Shot of steam 110 gr/min
- Vertical steam
- Variable steam control
- Variable temperature control
- 3AntiCalc feature: triple cleaning function with self-clean, calc 'n clean and built-in anti-calc system
- Drip-stop function
- Ergonomic design: Soft touch grip, thumb rest and large buttons for maximum comfort during ironing
- yes: Big filling inlet for quick and easy filling/emptying
- Extra long 3 m cable with flexible joint and cord tidy facility
- Large transparent water tank (300 ml), for easy and fast filling
- Slim ironing tip - easy ironing along the buttons and seams
- Water spray function
- LED control light
- Water refill beaker
|Product name / Commercial code||TDA1070GB|
|Product name/family||Steam iron|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||140 x 280 x 115 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||1.0 kg|
|Steam shot (g)||110|
|Seflclean system||Valve cleaning needle|
|Power on indicator|
|Maximum Power (W)||2,400 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
DripStop: no risk of water marks.
3AntiCalc: ready for operation for longer.
All good things come in threes — this applies to the service life of an appliance too. The 3AntiCalc function, as the name implies, is a threefold function comprising SelfClean, Calc'nClean and a built-in AntiCalc System. It effectively prevents the build-up of limescale in your appliance and reliably increases the service life of your Bosch iron.
PalladiumGlissée: for better gliding.
The special soleplate with its 3-phase design guarantees an ideal distribution of steam and maximum gliding. The triple-zone ironing technology includes moistening, drying and smoothing processes. This ironing process, together with the sophisticated arrangement of the steam channels, makes this household chore significantly more convenient and less stressful.
2400 watts max.
A good prerequisite for rapid heating of both steam stations and steam irons is between 2400 and 2500 watts of power.
Recently viewed items