The optimum brewing temperature for a perfect espresso is between 90°C and 95°C. If the temperature is too low, only part of the flavour is released from the coffee. If the temperature is too high, the coffee will quickly acquire a burnt taste. The intelligent SensoFlow System heats water to an optimum temperature of between 90°C and 95°C for the duration of the entire brewing process, creating an espresso with a full-bodied aroma and incomparable flavour.
VeroCafe Latte silver "Pure Silver"
Milk frothing absolutely easy thanks to milk suction function
Intelligent Heater inside: Full-bodied aroma thanks to optimal brewing temperature with the SensoFlow System from Bosch.
Extra strong coffee with less bitterness.
The more water passes through ground coffee, the more bitter the result. AromaDouble Shot grinds and brews extra strong coffee in two steps — and as only half the water is used at each step, the coffee produced is less bitter. So you can enjoy maximum flavour — even when drinking coffee at maximum strength.
Finely ground for a perfect flavour: CeramDrive.
The exceptionally high-quality and durable grinder made from non-wearing ceramic grinds your coffee consistently fine, allowing the full flavour of every single bean to develop. The degree of grinding can be adjusted individually — resulting in a better taste and incomparable flavour.
SinglePortion Cleaning. A matter of taste.
With SinglePortion Cleaning, you are guaranteed perfect indulgence and freshness with every cup of coffee, as the pipes are cleared of any remaining water after each brewing process.
Calc'nClean. For enjoyment that lasts.
When you select a fully automatic coffee machine from Bosch, you are opting for quality, performance, reliability and the ultimate coffee perfection. To make sure that your enjoyment lasts and to guarantee a long service life for your appliance, Calc'nClean offers a combined cleaning and descaling programme to remove scale deposits and coffee residues in one step.
- Wattage: 1600 W
- Coffee and espresso from bean to cup at one touch
- Innovative heating system "senso flow system"
- Innovative brewing technology with "AromaPro Concept"
- High-value ceramic grinding unit CeramDrive
- AromaDouble Shot - Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Reduced heat up time: fast first cup
- Water pump with 15 bar pressure
- 2 cup function prepares your drinks in two grinding and brewing cycles to ensure the perfect coffee
- Pre-brewing function
- MilkSteam Direct - milk frother with suction function
- Height-adjustable coffee outlet & milk nozzle (max. 150 mm) for large "latte macchiacto" glasses
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable , easy to clean & dishwasher-proof
- Fully automatic descaling & cleaning programme
- Automatic quick rinse programme when switched on or off
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Height-adjustable coffee outlet
- Graphical / text LCD display with direct access via 2 rotary controls
- Different display languages available
- Display indicates when bean container or water tank are empty
- Electronic cartridge exchange indicator
- Removable 1.7 litre water tank
- Bean container with aroma preserving lid for up to 300grams
- Removable drip dish including container for coffee grounds
- Separate container for pre-grounded coffee
- Illuminated controls
- cable storage compartment (Cable length: 1m)
- Separately available accessories: Cleaning tablets (TCZ6001), descaling tablets (TCZ6002), BRITA Intenza water filter (TCZ7003), insulated milk container (TCZ7009)
|Product name / Commercial code||TES50321RW|
|Product name / Commercial code||TES50321RW|
|Appliance type||Fully Automatic Espresso Maker|
|Brewing system||piston pressure|
|Secondary colour||Light grey|
|Tank design||Brita water filter, Integrated, Removable, Transparent|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||385 x 280 x 479 mm|
|Number of cups of espresso/cappuccino||1-2|
|Net weight (kg)||9.3 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||9.30 kg|
|Type of control||Electronic, NTC|
|Power on indicator|
|Coffee grounds container|
|Programming of||Coffee temperature, Language, turn-off time, Water filter, Water hardness|
|Safety device||Temperature protection|
|Connection rating (W)||1,600 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Plug type||Gardy plug w/ earthing|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother|
Currently there are no scale drawings available