Lots of freedom of movement and a high degree of flexibility when vacuuming thanks to an extra-long cable and sensational 15 m operating radius. It could not be more convenient and practical. Fewer socket changes.
Vacuum cleaner BGL8SI59GB Bosch In'genius ProSilence 59
The quietest vacuum cleaner (59 dB[A])*
Very quiet vacuuming with extremely thorough cleaning performance thanks to SilenceSound System . The entire appliance concept—from the nozzle to the exhaust air —has been optimised to ensure low noise.
The extra-large XXL volume dust bag reduces tedious dust bag changes and minimizes follow-up costs as a result. For extra-long, convenient vacuuming.
The QuattroPower System is Bosch’s high performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption. This highly efficient system is based on the unique combination of HiSpin Motor, High Performance nozzle, optimized air seals and efficient dust separation system.
PowerProtect System: for long-lasting cleaning performance, even when the bag fills up.
The PowerProtect System ensures long-lasting cleaning performance, even when the bag fills up. Through this, the new PowerProtect Dustbag can unfold optimally and has a higher dust pick-up capacity thanks to the multi-layered hi-tech filter material.
Class A Performance Hardfloor
The hard floor cleaning performance class measures the dust pick-up on hard floors with crevices and joints. The better the hard floor cleaning performance class, the more thorough the in-depth cleaning results of floors with crevices and gaps like tiles and floor boards.
Performance control using rotary control. Suitable for all floor types.
Optimum cleaning performance for all floors. Thanks to the electronic performance control, it can be easily adjusted using the rotary control.
- QuattroPower System: Bosch's performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption
- PowerProtect System: for long-lasting cleaning performance, even when the bag fills up
- The PowerProtect dustbag ensures high performance when the bag fills up. Less dustbag changes. Less follow-up costs
- For up to 60% more suction power (with partly filled dustbag) and best performance of your appliance we recommend usage of PowerProtect Dustbags, Type G ALL
- Cleaning performance class C on carpets
- Best cleaning performance class on hard floor (Class A according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- SilenceSound System™: innovative insulation materials, motor suspension, optimized airflow and sound reduced accessories result in an ultra quiet operation of 59 dB(A)
- Energy efficiency class A
- Washable HEPA hygienic filter: suitable for allergy sufferers. Reaches dust re-emission class A
- Replacement dust bags: TYP G ALL BBZ41FGALL
- Especially quiet switchable roller nozzle SilentClean Premium clip type lock for extra powerful cleaning performance
- Hard floor nozzle especially developed for in-depth cleaning of floors with crevices and gaps like tiles and floor boards. Suitable for gentle cleaning of sensitive floors like parquet
- 3-in-1 accessory: crevice tool and upholstery brush with removable furniture brush - attached to tube with accessory holder
- Telescopic tube with slider lock and clip-type lock
- Ergo Premium handle for effortless vacuuming
- Dust bag capacity: 5 l
- Operating radius: 15 m
- Automatic cable rewind
- Variable suction control
- Electronic dust bag change indicator
- Transparent AirBumper™ for perfect furniture and wall protection
- 4 castors for extra manouevrability,soft coated for protection of hard floors
- Parking and storage aids
- Weight: 5.9 kg (cylinder only)
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 28 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Cleaning performance class carpet: C
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: A
- Sound power level: 59 dB(A)
|Product name / Commercial code||BGL8SI59GB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Main colour of product||silver|
|Secondary colour I||Black|
|Type of tube||TT L32(35) LO wCL SI/BL OM|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||275 x 320 x 480 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||5.9 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||9.8 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||8.1 kg|
|Dust receptacle check indicator||Electronic|
|Dust receptacle capacity (l)||5.00 l|
|Filter/bag material||fleece bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Bagged vacuum cleaner||Bag|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||15 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
** Class A for cleaning performance on hard floor according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013)
- 6 accessories found for Vacuum cleaner:
Currently there are no scale drawings available