A quick guide on best practices for installing your Bosch home appliances
Installation methods and measurements may vary from model to model - check the installation manual or consult your contractor for more details.
- Cabinet units and adjacent cabinets of the appliance should be heat-resistant for up to 90℃ and 70℃ respectively
- Electrical installation should always be performed by qualified technicians.
- For ergonomic comfort, install the appliance at a height which allows you to safely take trays and hot food easily in and out of the oven.
- For sufficient ventilation, ensure there is an opening at the bottom of cabinet for cool air to flow through. There should not be any cabinet panel covering the back of the oven.
- Cable length: 1.2m direct wiring is recommended for models with electrical power that is more than 3,000 watt.