Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
Serie | 4 Slimline cooker hood
The telescopic cooker hood that disappears into your upper cabinet, giving you a sleek kitchen front.
Thanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Maximum extraction rate according to EN 61591: 400 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 at maximum normal use: 55 dB
- Telescopic design
- 60 cm wide
- Silver Metallic lacquer
- Push button controls with Electronic display
- 2 x LED 3W lights
- 3 speeds plus intensive setting
- Removable metal grease filter, dishwasher safe
- 2 high-performance blower, Efficient BLDC-technology
- Automatic intensive revert after 6 min.
- Dimensions of the product, with chimney (if exists) (HxWxD mm): 426 x 598 x 290
- Electrical connection rating: 146 W
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm): 385 x 524 x 290
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material of the body||zinc plated|
|Number of motors||2|
|Connection rating (W)||146|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||175|
|Frequency (Hz)||60; 50 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||6 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||140|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|