The optimum brewing temperature for a perfect espresso is between 90°C and 95°C. If the temperature is too low, only part of the flavour is released from the coffee. If the temperature is too high, the coffee will quickly acquire a burnt taste. The intelligent SensoFlow System heats water to an optimum temperature of between 90°C and 95°C for the duration of the entire brewing process, creating an espresso with a full-bodied aroma and incomparable flavour.
VeroBar 100 Fully automatic espresso maker/fully automatic coffee machine Silver
Enjoy any coffee speciality at home at the touch of a button
Intelligent Heater inside: Full-bodied aroma thanks to optimal brewing temperature with the SensoFlow System from Bosch.
Extra strong coffee with less bitterness.
The more water passes through ground coffee, the more bitter the result. AromaDouble Shot grinds and brews extra strong coffee in two steps — and as only half the water is used at each step, the coffee produced is less bitter. So you can enjoy maximum flavour — even when drinking coffee at maximum strength.
Quiet, durable, powerful: SilentCeram Drive
It grinds and grinds and grinds — the premium triple zone grinder made from non-wearing ceramic is exceptionally quiet, incredibly consistent and extremely durable. The degree of grinding can be adjusted individually. A technical wonder that enables you to achieve perfect results, as evenly ground coffee develops the full aroma.
Milk frothed to perfection: CreamPro Concept.
With the CreamPro Concept, you're enjoying the the maximum comfort — thanks to the OneTouch Function, cappuccino, latte macchiato and a whole host of other beverages can be prepared at just the touch of a button. The milk nozzle maximally swirls milk, steam and air for exceptionally fine-pored and creamy froth every time.
SinglePortion Cleaning. A matter of taste.
With SinglePortion Cleaning, you are guaranteed perfect indulgence and freshness with every cup of coffee, as the pipes are cleared of any remaining water after each brewing process.
Calc'nClean. For enjoyment that lasts.
When you select a fully automatic coffee machine from Bosch, you are opting for quality, performance, reliability and the ultimate coffee perfection. To make sure that your enjoyment lasts and to guarantee a long service life for your appliance, Calc'nClean offers a combined cleaning and descaling programme to remove scale deposits and coffee residues in one step.
- Wattage: 1700 W
- Coffee and espresso from bean to cup at one touch
- Innovative heating system "senso flow system"
- Innovative brewing technology with "AromaPro Concept"
- High-value ceramic grinding unit "silent ceram drive"
- AromaDouble Shot - Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Reduced heating-up time: fastest first cup!
- Water pump with 15 bar pressure
- 2 cup function prepares your drinks in two grinding and brewing cycles to ensure the perfect coffee
- Pre-brewing function
- Innovative CreamCenter milk brother with suction function and with three whirl chambers for ideal milk broth
- One-touch function for milk drinks
- Height-adjustable coffee outlet & milk nozzle (max. 150 mm) for large "latte macchiacto" glasses
- Intelligent AutoValve System switches automatically between steam and hot water function
- CreamCleaner - convenient quick rinsing function of milk system
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable , easy to clean & dishwasher-proof
- Fully automatic descaling & cleaning programme
- Automatic quick rinse programme when switched on or off
- Water & milk are kept separately within milk nozzle
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Height adjustable coffee dispenser
- coffee outlet horizontally swivel-mounted
- Different display languages available
- Display indicates when bean container or water tank are empty
- Electronic cartridge exchange indicator
- Removable 2.1 litre water tank
- Bean container with aroma preserving lid for up to 300grams
- Removable drip dish including container for coffee grounds
- Separate container for pre-grounded coffee
- Sound absorption for noise reduction
- child-proof lock: key lock preventing unintended brewing cycle
- Illuminated controls
- cable storage compartment (Cable length: 1m)
- Included accessories: 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk pipe (acrylic)
|Product name / Commercial code||TES70121RW|
|Product name / Commercial code||TES70121RW|
|Appliance type||Fully Automatic Espresso Maker|
|Brewing system||piston pressure|
|Tank design||Brita water filter, Integrated, Removable, Transparent|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||385 x 300 x 453 mm|
|Number of cups of espresso/cappuccino||1-2|
|Net weight (kg)||10.91 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||10.9 kg|
|Type of control||Electronic, NTC|
|Power on indicator|
|Coffee grounds container|
|Programming of||Coffee temperature, Language, turn-off time, Water filter, Water hardness|
|Safety device||Temperature protection|
|Connection rating (W)||1,700 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||50-60 Hz|
|Plug type||Gardy plug w/ earthing|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x cleaning tablets, 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk pipe (acrylic)|
Currently there are no scale drawings available