The DripStop function is a built-in control in the iron, which independently controls the temperature of the water flow. This prevents water droplets and unsightly water marks on fabrics. After all, there is nothing more annoying than having to put a garment back in the washing basket instead of being able to place it on the pile of ironed laundry. DripStop also works even at low temperatures.
TDA502411E White / Green
Safe and energy efficient — just two of the reasons why you'll fall in love with this iron.
DripStop: no risk of water marks.
3AntiCalc: ready for operation for longer.
All good things come in threes — this applies to the service life of an appliance too. The 3AntiCalc function, as the name implies, is a threefold function comprising SelfClean, Calc'nClean and a built-in AntiCalc System. It effectively prevents the build-up of limescale in your appliance and reliably increases the service life of your Bosch iron.
Secure: double smart.
With Bosch, the safety of our appliances is extremely important and is ideally combined with a further convenient feature. One example of this is Secure, the clever auto shut-off. This function ensures safety and also saves energy because the iron switches off when it is left or is not used for a long time. To be precise, the iron switches off after 30 seconds when horizontal or after 8 minutes when standing on its base in a vertical position. This is a very convenient, safe and modern function that ensures worry-free ironing.
CeraniumGlissée: glides superbly.
The tough and durable soleplate allows to glide particularly freely over all fabrics. The optimal steam distribution ensures perfect ironing results thanks to the intelligent and innovative arrangement of the steam channels. The patented Bosch 3-phase design is also typical for this soleplate. Look forward to exceptionally smooth fabrics.
2400 watts max.
A good prerequisite for rapid heating of both steam stations and steam irons is between 2400 and 2500 watts of power.
- Power: 2400 W max.
- CeraniumGlissée soleplate with steam channels and 3 Phase Layout - ideal steam distribution and superb gliding
- Auto shut-off system
- advanced steam system: optimized steam distribution due to a new advanced sole plate design
- "eco"-steam setting: energy savings up to 25% and water saving up to 35% compared to "max"-steam setting
- Continuous steam 40 g/min
- Shot of steam NO_FEATURE gr/min
- Vertical steam
- Variable steam control
- Variable temperature control
- 3AntiCalc feature: triple cleaning function with self-clean, calc 'n clean and built-in anti-calc system
- Drip-stop function
- Ergonomic design: Soft touch grip, thumb rest and large buttons for maximum comfort during ironing
- QuickFilling: bigger filling inlet with lid for fast and easy filling/emptying
- Long 2.5 m cable with flexible joint and cord tidy facility
- Large transparent water tank (350 ml), for easy and fast filling
- Slim ironing tip - easy ironing along the buttons and seams
- Water spray function
- LED control light
- Water refill beaker
- Optional accessories: fabric-protection soleplate cover TDZ1550
- Optional accessories: descaling solution TDZ1101
|Product name / Commercial code||TDA502411E|
|Product name/family||Steam iron|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||151 x 122 x 303 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||1.8|
|Steam output (g/min)||40|
|Descaling method||calc n clean button, Ion exchanger|
|Water tank capacity (l)||0.35|
|Flexible cable joint||360° - 3D|
|Steam shot (g)||180|
|Seflclean system||Valve cleaning needle|
|Soft touch grip||Rubber|
|Power on indicator|
|Residual heat indicator|
|Length of main cable||250.0|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available