All good things come in threes — this applies to the service life of an appliance too. The 3AntiCalc function, as the name implies, is a threefold function comprising SelfClean, Calc'nClean and a built-in AntiCalc System. It effectively prevents the build-up of limescale in your appliance and reliably increases the service life of your Bosch iron.
Pretty neat for an iron: easy to clean and reliable to use.
3AntiCalc: ready for operation for longer.
PalladiumGlissée: for better gliding.
The special soleplate with its 3-phase design guarantees an ideal distribution of steam and maximum gliding. The triple-zone ironing technology includes moistening, drying and smoothing processes. This ironing process, together with the sophisticated arrangement of the steam channels, makes this household chore significantly more convenient and less stressful.
2200 watts max.
2000 to 2300 watts is the minimum recommended wattage for adequate ironing results using a steam iron. To ensure good results for your laundry, which should not be any lower than this.
- Power: 2200 W max.
- Palladium-glissée ceramic soleplate
- QuickFilling: bigger filling inlet with lid for fast and easy filling/emptying
- Continuous steam 22 g/min
- Shot of steam NO_FEATURE gr/min
- Vertical steam
- Variable steam control
- Variable temperature control
- 3AntiCalc feature: triple cleaning function with self-clean, calc 'n clean and built-in anti-calc system
- Long 1.9 m cable with flexible joint and cord tidy facility
- Large transparent water tank (220 ml)
- LED control light
- Water spray function
- Water refill beaker
|Product name / Commercial code||TDA2365|
|Product name/family||Steam iron|
|Secondary colour||Blue grey|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||138 x 124 x 281 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||1.0 kg|
|Steam shot (g)||80|
|Seflclean system||Valve cleaning needle|
|Power on indicator|
|Maximum Power (W)||2,200 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available