A sensor continuously monitors the cleaning performance of the vacuum cleaner. The appliance always vacuums at the optimum performance level and reduces the amount of cleaning required to a minimum as a result.
Bosch GS-40 Innovative SensorBagless™ Technology
Compact but robust. At your fingertips when you need it.
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
- Powerful, clean and fast. And no bag.
SensorBagless™ Technology: Minimized maintenance. No follow up costs.
- Filter cleaning: Sensor Control for minimized maintenance effort. Intelligent notification of the required maintenance with EasyClean System.
- CrossFlow System for efficient dust separation.
- Input power : 2200 W
- Compact size
- 2 convenient appliance handles
- Easy handling for removal and emptying
- Dust container capacity: 1.9 l
- Variable suction control
- Ergo grip handle
- Telescopic tube with sliding button
- Adjustable floor tool (width 280 mm)
- Parquet brush
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- Operating radius: 9.2 m
- 2 large fixed wheels / 1 swivel wheel
- Weight: 5.8 kg
|Product name / Commercial code||BGS4223GB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Secondary colour I||black-grey|
|Type of tube||TT L32 LO nCL SI/BL OM|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||283 x 320 x 460 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||5.8 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||9.0 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||8.3 kg|
|Filter/bag material||without dust bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Bagged vacuum cleaner||Bagless|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||9 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Current (A)||16 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Maximum Power (W)||2,200 W|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
- 3 accessories found for Bosch GS-40:
Currently there are no scale drawings available