Preparing the unit for Installation
All installation, regulation and adaptation to other types of gas must be carried out by an authorised installation technician, respecting all applicable regulations, standards and the country's electrical and gas supply companies' specifications.
- Ensure that the plug of the unit can be connected to a nearby power socket to enable ignition.
- Before installing the appliance, check that it is suitable for the type of gas (Town Gas, LPG) you are using. Our hobs only work with the type of gas indicated in its specifications.
- All our gas hobs come with factory fitted rubber seals for installation. Sealing with silicone gel is not advised.
- In accordance with regulations, the appliance should be installed in a well-ventilated area so that combustible gases can disperse over time.
- The gas hose connected to gas hob should not be in contact with any movable object for safety reasons.