Cheese and Walnut Scones
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C. Lightly grease a 20cm round scone tin, or line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into mixing bowl, then using the Bosch kitchen machine, mix on low speed with the whisk attachment for 1 minute until they are thoroughly blended.
3. Finely grate both cheeses into the bowl of dry ingredients. Add walnuts to the bowl and stir everything until the mixture is well-combined. Transfer mixture to another bowl and clean the mixing bowl.
4. Pour whipping cream into mixing bowl, add sugar and salt, and whip with the Bosch kitchen machine whisk attachment on medium speed for about 45 seconds until it has thickened. The texture should be similar to rice congee.
5. Sift flour, baking soda, and baking powder together into mixing bowl. Add sugar and salt and using the Bosch kitchen machine. Then mix on low speed for 1 minute until dry ingredients are thoroughly blended.
6. Add pumpkin, cornmeal mixture and eggs to dry ingredients in bowl. Beat on medium-low speed with the kitchen for 1 to 2 minutes until everything is well-mixed and an evenly blended mixture is achieved.
7. Bake for 20-22 minutes until the cake is browned. Transfer tin or baking sheet to a rack to cool slightly before serving. Best served hot and fresh from the oven.
Kitchen Machine Styline MUM52110
A powerful kitchen machine that boasts an award-winning design and exceptional Bosch quality, the MUM5 is a true all-rounder.