Sugar Tart Dough
- Using the paddle attachment from the MUM home professional kitchen machine, soften the butter and icing sugar till they turn fluffy.
- Add an egg to the mixture in the previous step, then add flour – and mix them well.
- Chill the dough for 30 to 45 minutes before rolling it down to a 2mm thickness between 2 parchment papers.
- Shape the dough into the tart mould. Poke the dough with a fork to create air pockets.
- Bake the tarts for 12 to 15 minutes at 160°C using the ‘top and bottom heat’ mode of the series 8 oven.